Ankle and Foot Centers Is Featured in May 2015 Edition of Nail Pro Magazine!
The cover story in the just-released issue of Nail Pro magazine is about pedicures, and the doctors and staff at Ankle and Foot Centers are proud to announce that our director, Dr. George Tsatsos, and a member of our staff, Leigh Andrea, are featured in a story about medical pedicures.
Take a look at the story by clicking here.
What is a medical mani-pedi? It’s a service we offer at our Roscoe Village and Elmhurst locations. Basically, it’s a safer, sterile, salon-style treatment that will leave your fingers and toes looking great without the risk of spreading disease or fungus.
All of our instruments go through a multi-step sterilization process, and are treated like any other surgical instruments.
All our mani-pedi tools such as nail files, buffers and tub liners are single-use only.
In addition, our mani-pedis have they following benefits:
• They’re sanitary with very low risk of fungal, bacterial and viral infection
• The process is sterile — Instruments are autoclaved and never re-used on another person
• It’s a relaxing, yet safe treatment that includes also includes an exfoliating scrub and callous removal
• The service is finished with polish in the latest colors and natural, anti-fungal products are used and available
- Posted in: Bartlett podiatrist ♦ chicago podiatrist ♦ Elmhurst Podiatrist ♦ feet ♦ Foot & Ankle Care ♦ fungal infection ♦ fungal nails ♦ mani-pedi ♦ medical mani-pedi ♦ Nail Pro ♦ nail salons ♦ pedicures ♦ roscoe village podiatrist ♦ toenails ♦ toes ♦ west loop ♦ west loop podiatrist
- Tagged: Ankle N Foot, ankle n foot center, Bartlett, Bartlett Podiatrist, Chicago, Chicago Podiatrist, Elmhurst, Elmhurst podiatrist, feet, medical manicure & pedicure, Nail Pro, nail salons, nails, pedicure, roscoe village, roscoe village podiatrist, toenail fungus, West Loop, West Loop Podiatrist